They are also an excellent way to meet and exchange ideas with colleagues and friends. Actual schedules may vary and the costs will be updated later.
Field trips list:
【route 1- North Line】Chengdu- Beichuan- Mianyang- Donghekou- Chengdu (2 days)
||8:00-10:00 Chengdu to Beichuan New Town(the most damaged town in 2008 Wenchuan Earthquake)
10:00-12:00 Visit the reconstructed towns and have lunch.
13:30 Visit the coseismic fault and preserved relics of the earthquake
15:30 Visit Beichuan Earthquake Museum
16:30 Travel to Mianyang and stay overnight in Mianyang
Fu Lin Metropolis Hotel(5-star)
|Mianyang / Qingchuan / Chengdu
||8:30-11:30 Mianyang to Qingchuan Town
12:30-16:30 Visit the landslide dams near Donghekou and Hongshihe. Travel back to Chengdu.
RMB2600/person OR USD415/person（double room）
RMB2850/person OR USD455/person（single room）
? Buffet dinner will be served if booked by over 50 people
【Route 2 - South Line】 Chengdu- Yingxiu- Shuimo-Shenxigou- Dujiangyan- Bailu-Wenjiagou-Hanwang - Chengdu (2 days)
||8:00 Chengdu to the Yingxiu Town
9:30 Visit XuanKou Middle School Relic Site
&Wenchuan Earthquake Epicenter Memorial Hall
11:00 Visit the new Shuimo Town and have lunch
13:00 Travel to Hongkou-Shenxigou Relic Site
16:00 Go to Dujiangyan ,and stay overnight in Dujiangyan
||Balun International Hotel(5-star)
||8:30 Dujiangyan to Bailu town
10:00 visit Wenjiagou village and the recovered towns
12:00 have lunch
14:30 to Hanwang Earthquake Relic site
17:00 Travel back to Chengdu
RMB2400/person OR USD380/person（double room）
RMB2650/person OR USD420/person（single room）
? Buffet dinner will be served if booked by over 50 people. Dinner is arranged in Holiday Inn Express, Dujiangyan Downtown
The price above includes:
The price does not Include:
- Entrance ticket fee for sightseeing
- Air-conditioned bus
- Hotel accommodation
- Mandarin-speaking and English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water (limitless)
- Travel insurance
- Senior expert narratation
- Domestic and International flight tickets and tax
- Personal expense
【Route 3】 Chengdu-Lanzhou-Guyuan-Lanzhou
- This price will not be discounted.
- Registration deadline：17:00pm, 30 April, 2018.
- Registration: registration is successful when travel agency has received full payment.
- Cancellation: No charge (10 days ahead, that is before 04 May, 2018); 50% tour fare (5 days ahead, that is before 11 May, 2018); 100% tour fare (after 11 May,2018).
- Payment: ① on line ②cash：RMB/USD ③credit card（extra-tax : 4%）
This route is tentatively planed for 3 days.
First Day: Flight from Chengdu to the Lanzhou city, then visit Lanzhou Institute of Seismology, China Earthquake Administration. Stay overnight.
Second Day: Travel from Lanzhou to the Guyuan city to see the landslides during the 1920 ML 8.5 Haiyuan earthquake. Stay overnight.
Third Day: Travel back to Lanzhou.